Light, unobtrusive, and flexible yet with CE-certified Level 1, the Paragon Lite Elbow Protector from Alpinestars will fend off those inevitable bumps and bruises you get when mountain biking.
Made from a breathable stretch mesh, and featuring a slip-on design with silicone grippers, the Paragon Lite Elbow Protectors are a convenient, flexible, and lightweight protector you can pull on for a
day of mountain bike trail riding. An abrasion-resistant front panel protects against scratches while an EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 elbow protector protects in the event of a fall. The interlinked cell protectors are highly perforated and secured in a mesh pocket for excellent breathability and cooling.
Thanks to their roll-able design, the Paragon Lite is easily rolled up when not in use, stashed in your backpack, or in the back pocket of a riding jersey.
• Very lightweight, robust, and flexible elbow pads to slip your arms into
• Made from breathable, close-fitting stretch material
• Anti-bacterial POLYGIENE treatment
• Elastic cuffs with silicone grippers
• Abrasion-resistant material at the front
• Improved, perforated foam padding in mesh compartment for ideal shock absorption and breathability
• Fold-down small when not in use
• EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
Material: 65% TPZ, 22% polyester, 7.5% polyamide, 3% elastane, 2.5% other fibres